Thursday, February 21, 2013

Diving Into the Table of Contents ...


What did Alex think?


How about Kaitlyn?
Today I got to make a tabel of contents on a book. The book did not have a tabel of
conten's . My teacher askt me to make one. So I did. Some of my friends did one to.
It was cool and Osum. The book was calld African Elephants. We all did the same book I like to
do that. It was cool.

Mackenzie's take on the whole thing?
Today i made a table of contents it was fun and amazing .When you do a table of contents you have to think of some chapters for the book .some books are hard and easy and in the MIDDLE!
Normally In a nonfiction books have a table of contents and it tells what the number of the chapter. Do you like to read becose I do!




Hannah thought ...?









No comments:

Post a Comment