Thursday, February 7, 2013

Brush, Brush, Brush Your Teeth!

Thanks to Pinterest, of course, I found this cute hands on activity to show the power of brushing your teeth. I soaked hard boiled eggs all night long in coke and explained that this is a lot like their teeth. We brainstormed how we could get all that gunk off our teeth and the importance of it. Students then tried to brush the coke off the "teeth".

I think it was a success as I saw many disgusted faces and I heard lots of, "I am SO brushing my teeth tonight!"

Mackenzie's view of the experiment:

I learned that if you don't brush your teeth you can get a cavudy and you have to go to the dentis and have it fill it in. And I thought it was fun and excsiting. I thought it was awesome and the Best thing ever.I thought it was fun. I thought it was best thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment